Helvetica Light is an easy to read font, with tall and narrow letters, that works well on almost every site.
Community Cooking & Basic Nutrition Workshops
Our community based cooking workshops and nutrition classes for young people and adults can be delivered over several weeks or as a ‘one off’ session. Participants learn about healthy eating and work together to prepare simple, healthy and economical dishes.
A typical workshop lasts for 1.5 hours, for a maximum of 16 participants. The food prepared is taken away or eaten at the end of the session.
The sessions cover a variety of topics, such as:
• Basic food preparation skills (knife skills, rubbing in method, bread making etc)
• Basic healthy eating and nutrition messages
• Recipe adaption and preparation of healthy meals
• Meal planning and budgeting
• Basic food hygiene messages
• Developing literacy and numeracy skills
All of our sessions are tailored to your particular needs.
Please contact us for any further information or to discuss your requirements.